Difference between revisions of "2018 Micronational Summit Medal"
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
== References ==
== References ==
[[Category:Summits]] [[Category:Orders, decorations, and medals of Karnia-Ruthenia]]
Revision as of 16:17, 13 March 2020
|2018 Micronational Summit Medal|
2018 Micronational Summit Medal
|Awarded by Karnia-Ruthenia|
|Eligibility||04 February 2018|
|Awarded for||Participation in the II Micronational Summit of São Paulo|
|Established||01 February 2018|
|First awarded||04 February 2018|
|Last awarded||04 February 2018|
Ribbon of the medal
The 2018 Micronational Summit Medal is a commemorative medal created by the Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia in 2018. The award recognizes those domestic and foreign dignataries who attended the II Micronational Summit of São Paulo on 04 February 2018.
Created by the Imperial Decree n. 126-2018, it is said the medal was to "all active members of the II Micronational Summit of São Paulo will receive this medal as a token of our appreciation to their commitment to the enrichment of micronational activity".
To receive the 2018 Micronational Summit Medal, the individual must have participated in the summit. Only one award of this medal may be authorized for any individual.
- Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, Empress Paloma of Karnia-Ruthenia
- His Grace, Count Lucas of Orange, Count Eichweiss
- Her Grace, Countess Milena of Orange, Countess Eichweiss
- Her Grace, Ms. Ana Cecília of Orange and Eichweiss
- His Grace, Mr. Augusto of Orange and Eichweiss
- His Grace, Mr. Heitor of Orange and Eichweiss
- His Most Faithful and Royal Majesty, King Marcelo of R.U.P.A.
- His Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Wilhelm III
- His Grace, Count Ferdinand Heinrich von Vyšehrad