Order of St. Peter
|Most Noble Order of St. Peter|
Mais Nobre Ordem de São Pedro
|Breast Star of the Order of St. Peter|
|Awarded by the|
Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia
|Motto||Ego præcipio tibi|
I will entrust to you
|Awarded for||At the monarch's pleasure|
|Grand Master||Emperor-King Oscar|
|Grades (w/ post-nominals)||Knight / Dame|
|Last induction||25 December 2022|
|Next (higher)||Order of St. Stephen|
|Next (lower)||Order of St. Paul|
|Ribbon of the Order of St. Peter|
The Order of St. Peter is a dynastic order of knighthood founded in Persenburg by King Oscar of Ruthenia in 2014. The current Grand Master of the Order is also its founder, the Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia.
Origin[edit | edit source]
Established on 25 November 2014, the Order was the second honor created in the kingdom. The idea was to express the Catholicism present in several aspects of the life of Ruthenian society. During the period in which Ruthenia was only one kingdom, the award was granted only fifteen times.
The motto of the Order refer to the promise of Jesus Christ to Peter, "I will entrust to you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you declare bound on earth shall be bound in heaven; whatever you declare loosed on earth shall be loosed in heaven".
When the Empire was founded and immediately after the signing of the Karno-Ruthenian Compromise of 2016, the Order of St. Peter became the third most important honor in precedence of Karnia-Ruthenia.
Precedence and privileges[edit | edit source]
Knights and Ladies of the Order are assigned positions in the order of precedence, ranking above all others of knightly rank, with the exception of the Knights of the Order of the Edelweiss and of the members of the Order of St. Stephen. Wives, sons, daughters and daughters-in-law of Knights of the Order of St. Peter also feature on the order of precedence; relatives of Dames of St. Peter, however, are not assigned any special precedence. Generally, individuals can derive precedence from their fathers or husbands, but not from their mothers or wives.
After the establisment of Karnia-Ruthenia, the prefixes of "Sir" for Knights and "Lady" for the Dames was abolished. When an individual is entitled to use multiple post-nominal letters "KSPE" for Knights and "LSPE" for Dames. Knights and Dames may encircle their arms with the circlet of the Order.
Grand Masters of the Order[edit | edit source]
2014 - current[edit | edit source]
Recipients[edit | edit source]
2014[edit | edit source]
- His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke Ari of Karnia-Ruthenia
- Her Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduchess Denise of Karnia-Ruthenia
- His Highness, Grand Duke Christian of Letzembourg
- His Imperial Highness, Grand Duke Julian of Lundenwic
- His Grace, Marquis Michael of New Charter
His Majesty, King Peter II of Santa Cruz
2015[edit | edit source]
- His Royal Highness, Duke Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer of Libertia
- Her Royal Highness, Duchess Tânya Correa d'Ornellas of Libertia
- His Grace, Count Yuri de Faria
- His Royal Highness, Prince Alexandro of Lomellina e Berenguer
- His Holy Imperial Majesty, Emperor Claudio I of Reunion
His Grace, Duke Glauco Freitas of Torres Novas
- His Royal Majesty, Grand Duke Giancarlo I of Petroburg
- His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Emperor Stephen of the Abeldane Empire
2016[edit | edit source]
His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Markus II of New Israel
- His August Highness, Prince Lucas of Woestein, Stadhouder of Mauricia
- His Grace, Baron Bruno Vital van Woestein of Serinhaem
2017[edit | edit source]
- His Excellency, Mr. Hasan Çakar, Prime Minister of Hasanistan
- His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Patrick of Paravia
- His Royal Highness, Duke Rubens of Kürzung, Duke in Axvalley
2018[edit | edit source]
- His Grace, Count Lucas of Orange, Count Eichweiss
His Most Faithful and Royal Majesty, King Marcelo of R.U.P.A.
- His Majesty, Arthur II, King of Ebenthal
- His Serene Highness, Wilhelm, Prince von und zu Hochbach-Kundarheim
- His Serene Highness, Ivan, Duke of Lamburg.
- His Serene Highness, Carlo, Prince of Lamburg.
2019[edit | edit source]
- His Royal Majesty, John, King of New England. (revoked)
2020[edit | edit source]
- His Imperial Majesty, Alexander IV, Emperor of Pavlov.
- His Excellency, Yaroslav Mar, President of the Republic of Lostisland.
- His Majesty, Geronimo II, King of Atlia.
- Her Majesty, Maria Julia, Queen of Atlia.
- His Imperial Majesty, Ivan VII, Kanfre of Lifreia (second time).
- His Serene Highness, Carlo, Prince of Nossia (second time).
- His Majesty, Rafael, King of Luna.
- His Majesty, Bruno, King of the Hanseatics and Primate Prince of Confederation.
His Excellency, Marco Antonio Rino, President of the Republic of Rino Island.
2021[edit | edit source]
- His Imperial Majesty, Leonardo, Emperor of Villa Alicia.
- His Majesty, Thomas, King of Quinta Velha.
- The Most Dignified Gabriela, Countess of Wittiza.
- The Most Dignified Luísa, Duchess of Montana.
- His Honor, Pedro, Count of Iustitia.
- His Grace, Dom Renato Morais, Duke of Saint-Denis.
- His Grace, Dom Ruy, Marquis of Rio Branco.
- Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, Marie Elisabeth, Empress of Karnia-Ruthenia.
His Exalted Highness, Anirban Phatowali, Rajpramukh of Kamrupa.
- His Gracious Highness, Heitor, Prince of Bruges.
- His Majesty, Jonathan, King by the Rhine.
His Royal Highness, Debajyoti, Prince Maharajajanak. Her Royal Highness, Sarala, Princess Anandarajakumari. Her Exalted Highness, Tanishkaa Patranabish, Rajpramukh of Beltola. Her Exalted Highness, Arnab Sil, Rajpramukh of Madhya Prant.
- His Highness, Ștefan, Rajyapal of Basistha. (revoked)
Her Exalted Highness, Bishnu Chetry, Rajpramukh of Uttaranchal.
2022[edit | edit source]
- His Majesty, Requión, King of Boavista.