Order of the White Lion
|Order of the White Lion|
Badge and ribbon
|Awarded by Occidia|
the North American Confederation and New Europe (formerly)
|Eligibility||Exceptional merit in relation to culture, economy, and other designations.|
|Awarded for||Civil or military merit|
|Established||07 December 2009|
|First awarded||21 March 2010|
|Next (lower)||Order of North America|
The Order of the White Lion is an order of chivalry in the Occidian Empire, being also a decoration during the existence of the North American Confederation and of the Empire of New Europe. The order was founded on 07 December 2009 by Emperor Wilhelm I. After the proclamation of the Occidian Empire, the order was raised as the higher decoration in the country.
Sovereigns and Masters of the Order[edit | edit source]
- Emperor Wilhelm I - from 07 December 2009 to 07 August 2020;
- Emperor Oscar I - from 07 August 2020 to the present.
Recipients[edit | edit source]
- Juan Carlos - For services in the Micronational War on Terror as well as reorganizing the Imperial Army of New Europe.
- Johannus von Ikner - For services to New European culture.
- Jonathan, Crown Prince of Austenasia - For defending Austenasian traditions in the face of political turmoil.
- Esmond III, Sovereign of Austenasia - For defending Austenasian and monarchist traditions during the Austenasian Civil War.
- His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Wilhelm.
- His Majesty, Joseph, King in the Empire.
- His Majesty, Dylan, King in the Empire.