Tânya Correa d'Ornellas
D. Tânya Correa D'Ornellas, also known as D. Tânya or Galactic Empress D. Tânya (São Pedro - 24 April 1996), is the consort of D. Guilherme I, she was the 10th Princess of Lomellina and the first Empress of LGE. Called by is cognomen "First Lady" (Portuguese: "Primeira Dama") she's known for her beauty reassembling the same as a mermaid (Portuguese: sereia) as it is shown in her family's crest.
Assigned as Duchess of Scandia Colles and Acidalia Planitia and later Empress of the Lomellinian Galactic Empire, she was of most importance to the principality, being the only Lomellinian to hold a decisive power over planet Mars. She pretended to send humans to the planet by 2022, thus contributing with Mars One Space Program. D. Tânya is Atheist and does not belive in God nor the consideration of it's existence. Curently she is the Duchess of the Duchy of Libertia along with her consort.
|D. Tânya Correa D'Ornellas|
|Duchess of Scandia Colles, of Acidalia and Planitia, Countess of Ross and of Glaciem|
|Reign||27 Feb 2014 - 26 Nov 2014|
|Coronation||06 August 2014|
|Predecessor||Ana I Lomelino|
|Reign||5 Sep 2014 - 26 Nov 2014|
|Coronation||07 September 2014|
|Reign||1 Feb 2014 - present|
|Coronation||1 February 2014|
|Born||24 April 1996|
|Spouse||D. Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer|
Meeting the princeEdit
D. Tânya was just 17 when she meet D. Guilherme, their interesting in one another grown slowly until their engagement in December 12, 2013. Since then, D. Tânya accompanied her fiance in every searching about his bloodline making her own searching in parallel. She discovered little about her ancestors and started taking more attention to her fiance's until the foundation of the Principality of Lomellina in wich she became Princess.
As Princess of LomellinaEdit
As Princess of Lomellina, D. Tânya showed little interest in it's general. In compensation, she is obcessed with planet Mars and thus D. Guilherme, made her the Duchess and Ruler of Scandia Colles and Acidalia Planitia both martian colonies in wich the principality claims as being a part of it's territory. She had plans of putting humans in the planet by 2022 as a contribution to Mars One Space Program in wich she is linked.
As Empress of LGEEdit
With the control over the martian colonies, the princess then with the consent of the prince, formed the Lomellinian Galactic Empire a branch of the Principality of Lomellina wich administrated only the extraterrestrial territories since D. Tânya's ambitions were to colonize other planets as well. Followed by it's formation the princess appoints herself as Empress of LGE and puts her spouse as Regent since LGE is still a part of Lomellina's control.
As Duchess of LibertiaEdit
On the 30th day of January, D. Guilherme established contact with the current king of Ruthenia, Oscar of the Ruthenians with the idea of annexing Libertia into his project Kingdom of Ruthenia in wich the request was instantly accepted since the two were old friends. Oscar elected Guilherme and D. Tânya as Duke and Duchess of Libertia.
Titles, styles and armsEdit
Titles and stylesEdit
- 24 April 1996 - 27 February 2014: Tânya Marlene Correa D'Ornellas
- 27 February 2014 - 6 August 2014: D. Tânia Correa D'Ornellas
- 6 August 2014 - 5 September 2014: D. Tânya, Princess of Lomellina and 1st Duchess of Scandia Colles
- 6 August 2014 - 5 September 2014: D. Tânya, Princess of Lomellina, 1st Duchess of Scandia Colles and 1st Countess of Ross
- 21 August 2014 - 5 September 2014: D. Tânya, Princess of Lomellina, 1st Duchess of Scandia Colles, Acidalia Planitia and 1st Countess of Ross
- 23 August 2014 - 5 September 2014: D. Tânya, Princess of Lomellina, 1st Duchess of Scandia Colles, Acidalia Planitia, 1st Countess of Ross and 1st Countess of Glaciem
- 5 September 2014 - 26 December 2014: D. Tânya, Empress of Lomellina Galactic Empire
- 1 February 2015 - present: D. Tânya, Duchess of Libertia
Sua Alteza Real Dona Tânya Marlene Correa D'Ornellas, 10th Princess of Lomellina, 1st Empress of Lomellinian Galactic Empire, 1st Duchess of Scandia Colles, 1st Duchess of Acidalia Planitia, 1st Countess of Ross, 1st Countess of Glaciem and Duchess of Libertia.
- Dame of the Royal Order of St. Stephen - 2 February 2015
- Dame of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter - 2 February 2015
- Dame of the Most Excellent Order of St. Paul - 2 February 2015
- Grand Officer of the Order of the Royal House of Ruthenia - 2 February 2015
- Grand Officer of the Order of the Ruthenian Crown - 2 February 2015
- Recipient of Ruthenian Star with Sash of the Order of the Ruthenian Star - 2 February 2015
- Dame of the Order of the Queen - 12 June 2015