|Ari of Karnia and Ruthenia|
|King of Pannonia, Archduke of Karnia and Prince of Ruthenia|
|Archduke Ari, by Lucas Othonsen, 2022.|
|Reign||19 Nov 2014 - 20 Nov 2014|
|Reign||22 July 2022 - present|
|Predecessor||himself as King of Ameroslavia|
|Born||3 March 1961|
|Consort||Archduchess Denise of Karnia|
|Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia|
|House||House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha|
|Father||Archduke Anton of Karnia|
|Mother||Archduchess Judith of Karnia|
Ari of Karnia-Ruthenia (born 03 March 1961) is the first and current King of Pannonia, former second King of Ameroslavia and first King of Ruthenia, Archduke of Karnia and Royal Prince of Ruthenia and Baron of Sealand, married to Archduchess Denise of Karnia and father of Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia. He is the Head of the House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha, and was Minister of Finances. He is also the Commander of the Second Army and served in the Lundener Civil War.
He is a member of House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha eighth child and sixth son of Archduke Anton of Karnia and his wife, Archduchess Judith of Karnia. After the lost of rights of his older brothers, he was the first in line to suceed his father as head of the house, what happened in 2020. Archduke Ari and his son, Emperor Oscar, have a very close relationship, being the most trusted person of each other. On numerous occasions, Oscar I made clear his admiration and the influence of the Archduke in his life. He is also the uncle of Guilherme I Ítalo, King of Taslavia.
Life[edit | edit source]
Ari was born at what would become the North territory of Ruthenia, eighth son of Archduke Anton and Archduchess Judith, in Piauí, Brazil. He was raised there until the 1970's, when he moved to São Paulo to study.
In the 1980's, she married Archduchess Denise of Karnia, second child of Count Michael von Goëtzën, and his first wife, Countess Theresa von Goëtzën. They had one child, Oscar I, responsible to usher in this family with the actual status in 2014.
Always supportive to his son plans, he accepted to become the first King of Ruthenia, a title he held from the night of 19 November 2014 to early evening of the following day. He then abdicated in favour of Oscar I, retaining the title of Prince. He would become Minister of Finances and Commander of the Second Army, serving with distinction in the Lundener Civil War. On 09 May 2018, he was created Duke of Penteuèvre and Monpensièr by force of the Imperial Decree n. 139-2O18, who recreated this foreign title as the title of the Imperial Family.
He assumed the headship of the House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha after the death of his father, on November 2020. In 2021, the House Law of the Karno-Ruthenian Imperial Family was signed by the dynasts and he officialized his title and status, becoming the unquestionable leader of the imperial family and figuring as first in line to the succession to the Karno-Ruthenian throne and third to the Taslavian throne.
On 25 November 2021, an ammendment was decreed by Emperor Oscar I, recognizing retroactively the title and style of Their Imperial and Royal Majesties, the Emperors of Karnia and Kings of Ruthenia to his parents, Archduke Ari and Archduchess Denise. Despite no real change, it was seen as a show of respect to his parents. However, in the following year, during the studies that established the Goëtzër claim to Roman succession, he was appointed to be, at least in right, the 50th Holy Roman Emperor due his recognition as Emperor of Karnia, suceeding his father-in-law, Count Michael von Goëtzën and being followed by his son, Oscar I, with the regnal name of Joseph III, in reference to Joseph of Arimathea, in reference to the saint he was named after.
On 22 July 2022, his son accepted the offer of the Crown of Ameroslavia on his behalf, restoring the North American micronation at Antonvilla, a former imperial property in Brazil and crowning his father. On 04 August 2022, the Rivalian Government issued some worries regarding the future of Ameroslavia as a monarchy, proposing the establishment of a republic. The proposal was turned down by Oscar I that was unwilling to dethrone his own father. Then, Ameroslavia was dissolved and replaced by the Provisional Government of the State of Slavs of America, also ruled by Ari I and reorganized into the Kingdom of Pannonia on 14 August 2022.
Titles, styles and honors[edit | edit source]
|Monarchical styles of|
Ari of Karnia-Ruthenia
|Reference style||His Imperial and Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Imperial and Royal Highness|
|Monarchical styles of|
Ari of Pannonia
|Reference style||His Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Majesty|
Alternative Titles and Styles[edit | edit source]
- 03 March 1961 – 18 November 2014: His Highness, Prince of Ruthenia.
- 19 November 2014 - 20 November 2014: His Royal Majesty, King of Ruthenia.
- 20 November 2014 - 15 April 2016: His Royal Highness, the Duke of Ruthenia and Baron of Sealand.
- 15 April 2016 - 08 May 2018: His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke of Karnia and Royal Prince of Ruthenia, Baron of Sealand.
- 09 May 2018 - present: His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke of Karnia and Royal Prince of Ruthenia, Baron of Sealand, Duke of Penteuèvre and Monpensièr.
- 13 August 2022 - present: His Majesty, the King of Pannonia.
- 22 July 2022 - 13 August 2022: His Majesty, the King of Ameroslavia.
Honors[edit | edit source]
- Sovereign of the Order of the Three Golden Fleeces.
- Sovereign of the Order of the Double Cross.
- Sovereign of the Order of the Our Lady of Sorrows.
- Sovereign of the Order of Pribina of Pannonia.
- Knight of the Order of the Edelweiss.
- Knight of the Royal Order of St. Stephen.
- Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter.
- Knight of the Most Excellent Order of St. Paul.
- Grand Cross of the Order of Ottokar.
- Lundener Civil War Intervention Medal.
- Recipient of the Order of the Black Eagle.
- Grand Dignitary of the Order of Saint Rita of Cascia.
- Order of the Blue Blood.
- Knight Grand Cross of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra. (returned)
- Baronet Thomaz-Rocha.
- Stranger Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Black Pelican.
- Commander of the Order of the Eagle of Taslavia.
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy. (returned)
- Grand Commander of the Most Noble Royal Family Order of Purvanchal. (returned)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Queen’s Day.
- Knight of the Order of the Imperial Crown
- Knight of the Imperial Order of Oscar
- Knight of the Order of Maurice de Saxe
- Knight of the Imperial Order of Anton
- Commemorative Medal of the Crystal Jubilee of the Foundation of Vishwamitra (returned)
- Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus (returned)
- Knight of the Order of José Eduardo dos Santos.
- Marquis of Guajiru.
- Knight of the Order of the Orange Blossom.
Military Command[edit | edit source]
- Admiral of Imperial and Royal Navy: 19 November 2014 - present
- General of Imperial and Royal Army: 20 November 2014 - present
- Aide-de-camp to the Emperor of Karnia-Ruthenia: 24 December 2021 - present
- Honorary Colonel of the Imperial and Royal Regiment of Hussars: 25 December 2022 - present
- General of Royal Air Force of Ruthenia: 20 November 2014 - present
- Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Brigade: 11 May 2023 - present
See also[edit | edit source]
- Kingdom of Ruthenia
- Kingdom of Ameroslavia
- Kingdom of Pannonia
- House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha
Ari, Archduke of KarniaBorn: 03 March 1961
|Titles of Nobility|
|King of the Ruthenians
19 November 2014 – 20 November 2014
Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia
himself as King of Ameroslavia
|King of Pannonia
22 July 2022 – present