|Ari of Karnia and Ruthenia|
|Archduke of Karnia and Prince of Ruthenia|
|Archduke Ari, 2017.|
|Reign||19 Nov 2014 - 20 Nov 2014|
|Office||27 Jun 2015 - 10 March 2016|
|Predecessor||Yuri, Count de Faria|
|Successor||himself as Minister of Finances|
|none||27 Jun 2015 - 08 March 2018|
|Predecessor||himself as Minister of Finances and Household|
|Successor||Matthias von Hochbach-Wigmaransz|
|Born||3 March 1961|
|Consort||Archduchess Denise of Karnia|
|Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia|
|House||House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha|
|Father||Archduke Francis of Karnia|
|Mother||Archduchess Judith of Karnia|
Ari of Karnia-Ruthenia (born 03 March 1961) was the first King of Ruthenia, Archduke of Karnia and Royal Prince of Ruthenia and Baron of Sealand, married to Archduchess Denise of Karnia and father of Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia. He is the Head of the House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha, and was Minister of Finances. He is also the Commander of the Second Army and served in the Lundener Civil War.
Archduke Ari and his son, Emperor Oscar, have a very close relationship, being the most trusted person of each other. On numerous occasions, Oscar I made clear his admiration and the influence of the Archduke in his life.
On 09 May 2018, he was created Duke of Penteuèvre and Monpensièr by force of the Imperial Decree n. 139-2O18, who recreated this foreign title as the title of the Imperial Family.
Titles, styles and honors[edit | edit source]
|Monarchical styles of|
Archduke Ari of Karnia and Royal Prince Ruthenia
|Reference style||His Imperial and Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Imperial and Royal Highness|
Alternative Titles and Styles[edit | edit source]
- 03 March 1961 – 18 November 2014: His Highness, Prince of Ruthenia.
- 19 November 2014 - 20 November 2014: His Royal Majesty, King of Ruthenia.
- 20 November 2014 - 15 April 2016: His Royal Highness, the Duke of Ruthenia and Baron of Sealand.
- 15 April 2016 - 08 May 2018: His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke of Karnia and Royal Prince of Ruthenia, Baron of Sealand.
- 09 May 2018 - present: His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke of Karnia and Royal Prince of Ruthenia, Baron of Sealand, Duke of Penteuèvre and Monpensièr.
Full titles as King[edit | edit source]
His Royal Majesty, Ari the First, by the Grace of God, King of Ruthenia.
Honors[edit | edit source]
- Knight of the Order of the Edelweiss.
- Knight of the Royal Order of St. Stephen.
- Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter.
- Knight of the Most Excellent Order of St. Paul.
- Grand Cross of the Order of Ottokar.
- Lundener Civil War Intervention Medal.
- Recipient of the Order of the Black Eagle.
Military Command[edit | edit source]
- Admiral of Imperial and Royal Navy: 19/11/2014 - present
- General of Imperial and Royal Army: 20/11/2014 - present
- General of Royal Air Force of Ruthenia: 20/11/2014 - present
See also[edit | edit source]
Ari Thomaz-RochaBorn: 03 March 1961
|Titles of Nobility|
|King of the Ruthenians
19 November 2014 – 20 November 2014
Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia