Arthur I of Roschfallen
|Reign||28 January 2014 – present|
|Heir apparent||Élida, Princess of Iriland|
|Born||28 January 1998|
|Consort||Guilherme, Duke of Couto|
|Arthur Carvalho Ignácio Brum|
|Father||Armando, Baron of Roches|
|Mother||Marilia, Princess of Triunphus|
|Occupation||Ministry of the Imperial and Royal Household of Karnia-Ruthenia|
MP of Manso
Arthur I (Fortaleza, Brazil, 28 Jaunary 1998) is the founder, first and current King of Roschfallen, reigning since 28 January 2014. Born in Fortaleza, Brazil, he is the fourth of six and only male son of Armando, Baron of Roches, head of the barional House of Brum, and his second wife Marilia Carvalho, made Princess of Triunphus.
Self-proclaimed monarch in 2014, his titles and rights were lately confirmed by the former Roschfallenian Council of Fools, predecessor to the current High Council. According to the second and actual Roschfallenian constitution granted in 2019, he, as monarch, is both Head of State and Head of Government, the symbol of its unity and permanence. He arbitrates and moderates the regular functioning of the institutions, assumes the highest representation of the Roschfallenian State in international relations, especially with the micronations of its region, and exercises the functions expressly conferred on him by the Constitution and the laws, nominee and dismiss ministries, among other politicians and public servants, approves or deny laws and can propose too. The nation zealously guarded freedom of speech and respect for civil rights thanks to its form of government: a functional, parliamentary semi-absolute monarchy. Unable to form a new cohesive government and facing a political crisis, on June 2019 he performed a coup d'état on his own government and proclaimed himself the absolute monarch of Roschfallen, suspending the constitution and the parliament until the enactment of the Treaty of Acquitane on August of that same year.
Unmarried and childless, his current apparent heir is his older sister Élida, Princess of Iriland.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Arthur Carvalho Ignácio Brum was born on 28 January 1998 in Fortaleza, Brazil, as the fourth and only male child of Armando, Baron of Roches and Alagoa, legitimate and direct heir of two Portuguese noble titles, and his second wife, Maria Carvalho Oliveira, from an old family of Brazilian farmers from Minas Gerais.
|Roschfallenian royal family|
Education[edit | edit source]
Arthur began his education at Nosso Lar school at age 2, where he stayed until he was three years old. From 3 to 5 years old, he studied at the Montessori Education Center. From there, he remained until the age of 10 in the Abolição School, from where he passed to the Ary Quintella School, where he completed elementary school. After completing the fundamental, Arthur studied at the Rezende-Rammel Institute, where he graduated in mechatronics. He is currently studying history at Estácio de Sá University.
Career[edit | edit source]
Prior to becoming Grand Duke, Arthur worked as a freelancer, performing mechatronics, and worked for three years in a commercial enterprise with virtual marketing, finances and advertising management.
Micronationalism[edit | edit source]
His micronationalist performance began in 2014 with the creation of Roschfallen as the ideal country project and his subsequent proclamation of independence to become a real micronationalist project. As Grand Duke, Prince, Lord and King of Roschfallen, he participated in micronational rpg roleplays. He was also part of other micronationalist projects, having been Minister of Foreign Affairs and member of the Legislative Assembly of the Kingdom of Manso by the Liberal Party. In 2016 he was named by the childless Emperor Petar I as presumptive heir to the imperial throne of Schneeblutig, under the title of Prince Imperial of Schneeblutig. In 10 March 2018 he was appointed Ministry of the Imperial and Royal Household of the Karno-Ruthenian Empire. From 3 to 6 June 2019, he led a coup d'état against the Roschfallenian decaying government and proclaimed Roschfallen an absolute monarchy with himself styled as Sovereing Lord. Following the resolution of this political turmoil, he was proclaimed King by the newly created High Council through the Treaty of Acquitane and the New Constitution of Roschfallen.
Titles, styles and honours[edit | edit source]
Arthur I of Roschfallen
|Reference style||His Serene Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Serene Majesty|
Titles and styles[edit | edit source]
- 28 January 1998 – 28 January 2014: His Excellency The Hereditary Baron of Roches
- 28 January 2014 – 16 February 2014: His Serene Highness The Prince of Roschfallen
- 16 February 2014 – 14 January 2016: His Serene Highness The Grand Duke of Roschfallen
- 14 January 2016 – 20 August 2018: His Imperial Highness The Grand Duke of Roschfallen, Prince Imperial of Schneeblutig
- 19 November 2018 – 6 June 2019: His Imperial Highness The Prince of Roschfallen
- 6 June 2019 – 21 August 2019: His Imperial and Serene Highness The Lord of Roschfallen
- 21 August 2019 – present: His Serene Majesty The King of Roschfallen
As King of Roschfallen his full style and title is: "By Right of Acclamation, His Serene Majesty Arthur, the first of his name, King of the lands of Roschfallen, Hereditary Baron of Roches, Baron of Sealand, Marquis of the Water Valley".
Honours[edit | edit source]
National Honors[edit | edit source]
As King of Roschfallen, Arthus is Grand Master of the following Roschfallenian Orders:
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Most Serene Order of Vissen the Mad
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Most Serene Order of Blue Blood
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Most Serene Order of the Crowned White Lion
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Most Serene Order of the Black Fleece
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Most Serene Order of the Golden Triumph
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Most Serene Order of the Magnum Heart
Foreign Honors[edit | edit source]
Arthur has also been decorated with a number of other honours:
- Sultanate of Harram:Grand Cross of the Order of Hassan the Great
- Schneeblutigan Empire: Grand Cross of the Imperial Order of Mauristaad
- Kingdom of Manso:Grand Cross of the Most Serene Order of Manso
- Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia: Knight of the Order of St. Stephen
- Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia: Knight of the Order of St. Peter
- Principality of Sealand: Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand
- Federal Republic of Rubrayev: Grand Cross of the Order of the Purple Lung
- The Sublime Confederation of Znatsnaz: Commander of the Order of Gionata Giackovseen XIII
Ancestry[edit | edit source]
The ancestry of Grand Duke Arthur:
|Ancestors of Arthur I of Roschfallen|
References[edit | edit source]
Arthur I of RoschfallenBorn: 28 January 1998
|King of Roschfallen
28 January 2014 – present
|Prince Imperial of Schneeblutig
14 January 2016 – 19 November 2018