Constable of Libertia
Constable of Libertia (Portuguese: Condestável de Libértia) is an office created by Duke D. Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer in 2015, to substitute the Former General-mor of Lomellina as the head of the Order of the Grancasian Knights. It is also referred as the Constable of the Duchy (Condestável do Ducado). The Constable is the fourth most powerful person in the Duchy, after the Duke of Libertia, the Duchess of Libertia and Marquis of Grancasa. The Constable's responsibility is to command the military in the absence of the duke and to maintain discipline in the Knighthood.
List of Constables of Libertia[edit | edit source]
- D. Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer, as General-mor of Lomellina, Former Prince of Lomellina and Duke of Libertia (Aug 2014 - 3 Sep 2014)
- Richard Abreo-Louis, as General-mor of Lomellina, Former High Chancellor of Lomellina, Former Prince of Lomellina and Head of the Lomellinian Aristrocracy (3 Sep 2014 - Nov 2014)
- Rickard de Abbrant Luiz, Count of Libertia and Head of the Libertian Aristocracy (1 Dec 2014 - 20 Feb 2015)
- D. Alexandro da Lomellina e Berenguer, brother of D. Guilherme, Infante of Lomellina and Marquis of Grancasa (20 Feb 2015 - 27 Oct 2015)
- D. Brunnio Lopez-Medina, Former General-mor of Lomellina and Baron of Medina (27 Oct 2015 - incumbent)