|Houses||House of Peers|
House of Representatives
since July 2018
|Karnia-Ruthenia general election, 2019|
The Second Legislature of the Imperial Diet of Karnia-Ruthenia was the meeting of the legislative branch of Karnia-Ruthenia national government, from 01 August 2019 to 30 June 2020. It is composed of the House of Peers and the House of Representatives.
Major events[edit | edit source]
- 01 August 2019: Oscar I promulgates the Speech from the Throne to inaugurate the II Legislature.
- 30 November 2019: Oscar I goes to the Imperial Diet to request the deposition of the King of Cardonia, which would be voted on for the next two days and validated on O3 December 2O19.
- 16 March 2020: II Legislature approves emergency measures due COVID-19 outbreak.
- 28 March 2020: The Imperial Diet finished discussions about the creation of the Imperial Circle.
- 20 April 2020: The legislature discussed postpone the elections. The proposal was dropped.
- 08 May 2020: Aggelos of Imvrassia was dismissed of his seat at the Diet and the Duchy of Argadia secceed.
- 30 June 2020: End of the II Legislature.
Major legislation[edit | edit source]
- L-A2-07, about the regulation of the comsumption of alcohol;
- L-A2-08, about emergency measures against coronavirus outbreak;
- L-A2-09, about the creation of the Imperial Circle.