|Houses||House of Peers|
House of Representatives
since 19 November 2014
|Seats||8 members |
|06-16 May 2016|
The First Legislature of the Imperial Diet of Karnia-Ruthenia was the meeting of the legislative branch of Karnia-Ruthenia national government, from 01 August 2017 to 30 June 2018. It was composed of the House of Peers and the House of Representatives, in the terms exposed by the §1º of the Article I of the Temporary Constitutional Provisions Act, of the Imperial Constitution of 2017.
Major events[edit | edit source]
- 01 August 2017: Oscar I promulgates the new Constitution and issued provisions about the §1º of the Article I of the Temporary Constitutional Provisions Act, appointing the members for I Legislature.
- 05 August 2017: Oscar I appoint Thomas of Cumagne as the first Imperial Chancellor and Head of the Imperial Diet.
- 06 August 2017: First meeting, established and make provisions about law and executive order issued by the Imperial Chancellor.
- 18 October 2017: Dissolution of the I Legislature due act of high treason and dismiss of the Imperial Chancellor.
- 03 February 2018: Emperor-King convokes the Imperial Diet, without Thomas de Cumagne and Anton Wenzel, but appointing Carlo, Prince of Nossia as member of the House of Representatives and Michael of Appinfeldt as the new Imperial Chancellor.
- 18 March 2018: Christian of Letzembourg was acclaimed President of the House of Representatives.
- 05 April 2018: House of Representatives approves request to Ministry of Justice to reform the Electoral Code. Later that day, the House of Peers accepted the request and was declared approved by the Imperial Diet.
- 16 April 2018: Emperor-King makes urgent request to the House of Representatives to vote on laws before the end of the legislature.
- 26 May 2O18: Wilhelm of Hochbach-Wigmaransz, Minister of Justice, submits to the vote the new Electoral Code. Two days later, Emperor-King publicly calls for a speedy vote.
- 14 June 2O18: Emperor-King approve the Electoral Code, whose project was carried out without amendment and approved in full by the Imperial Diet.
- 3O June 2O18: Emperor-King declares the first legislature closed and calls elections for the following month.
Major legislation[edit | edit source]
- L-A1-02, about the establishment of Ministries and other offices.
- L-A1-03, about the establishment of the Official Journal of the Empire.
- L-A1-04, about the creation of state-owned companies.
- L-A1-05, ratification of the Treaty of Kürzung.
- L-A1-06, about request to the Ministry of Justice to reform the Electoral Code.
- L-A1-07, about the Regiment of the House of Representatives.
- L-A1-08, about the possibility of a citizen having more than one micronationality or the punishment of loss of citizenship if he has a micronationality other than the Imperial citizenship.
- L-A1-09, about the deliberation on possession, consumption and apology to narcotics and the creation of the Ministry of Health.
- L-A1-1O, about the criminalization of psychological terrorism.
- L-A1-11, about the criminalization of plagiarism and piracy.
- L-A1-12, about the roles, duties, and prerogatives to regional rulers.
- L-A1-13, about the confirmation of the diplomatic recognition granted to the Kingdom of Barin.
- L-A1-14, about the administration of the Grand Duchy of Gaussland.
- L-A1-15, about the administration of the Principality of Scotia.
- L-A1-16, about anti-drug legislation.