Order of North America
|Order of North America|
Collar and ribbon of a Companion of the Order
|Awarded by Occidian Emperor|
|Eligibility||At the discretion of the Emperor and Kings in the Confederation|
|Awarded for||Awarded for outstanding level of talent and service, or an exceptional contribution to Occidia and micronationalism.|
|Established||11 June 2015|
|Next (higher)||Order of the White Lion|
|Next (lower)||Order of William|
The Order of North America is a merit order in the Occidian Empire and formerly in the North American Confederation, recognizing distinguished service to the country and micronationalism. The order was founded on 11 June 2015 by Emperor William I and is the second highest honor awarded by the Confederation behind the Order of the Crown during Wilhelmine Era and maintained as the second highest honor during Oscarine Era.
Admission[edit | edit source]
The Emperor is at the head of the Order of North America as its Sovereign. The Emperor consults with the Kings in the Empire on behalf of those he believes are worthy of membership. With the mutual agreement of both executives of government, the candidate is announced and awarded the honor by the Emperor or the Heads of Government personally, being granted a collar and ribbon for the appropriate grade.
Grades[edit | edit source]
The Order of North American is divided into three grades, all having post-nominal letters. The highest ranking grade is that of Companion, followed by Officer, and finally Member. Foreigners may be fully admitted into the order at any grade, as the award is for service to the Confederation and/or micronationalism in general, regardless of citizenship. There are currently no limits to the number of any grade, and promotion is possible. Styles of knighthood are not granted by the Order of North America, as the award is a governmental order rather than a royal one.
|Grades of the Order of North America:|
|Collars and Badges|
|Wear of the Order of North America:|
|Collars and Badges|
Sovereign[edit | edit source]
- Emperor William I, from 11 June 2015 to 07 August 2020;
- Emperor Oscar I, from 07 August 2020 to present.
Recipients[edit | edit source]
- King Joseph in the Empire - 12 June 2015, as companion;
- Jordan Brizendine - 25 September 2016, as officer;
- Emperor William I - 07 August 2020, as companion;
- Joseph, King in the Empire – 07 August 2020, as companion (second time);
- Dylan, King in the Empire – 07 August 2020, as companion;
- William, Prince of Ohio – 07 August 2020, as officer;
- Casey Pemberton, Consul of the Grand Republic of Delvera – 07 August 2020, as member;
- Hannah Callahan, President of the Grand Republic of Delvera – 07 August 2020, as member.