Order of St. George
|Imperial and Royal Military Order of St. George|
Imperial e Real Ordem Militar de São George
|Awarded by the|
Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Karnia-Ruthenia
|Eligibility||Military personnel only|
|Awarded for||Conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of life above and beyond the call of duty|
|Grades (w/ post-nominals)||Knight|
|Established||28 November 2015|
|Last induction||01 August 2020|
|Next (higher)||Order of the Lion|
|Next (lower)||Order of Legislative Merit|
|Ribbons of the Order of St. George|
The Order of St. George is a military order founded in Persenburg by Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia in 2015. It is awarded only to military personnel, to recognize valor in combat, excellence in military or civil leadership, long and faithful service to the Empire or other achievements. The decoration is the same for all branches of the Armed Forces of Karnia-Ruthenia and was created by Oscar, King of Ruthenia on 28 November 2015 and has only one degree of Knight.
Precedence and privileges[edit | edit source]
The Order of St. George does not confer upon its recipients any style or title, dut give precedence in Karno-Ruthenian honours system, being just after the Order of the Lion.
Sovereign of the Order[edit | edit source]
2016 - current[edit | edit source]
Recipients[edit | edit source]
2016[edit | edit source]
- The Right Honourable Count Yuri de Faria
- His Grace, Marquis Michael of New Charter
- Ms. Emma Spencer
2017[edit | edit source]
- His Royal Highness, Michael, Duke of Appinfeldt.
- His Excellency, Mr. Dylan Callahan, Consul of the Grand Republic of Delvera
- His Excellency, Mr. Casey Pemberton, President of the Grand Republic of Delvera
- His Excellency, Mr. Jordan Brizendine, Delegate of the Grand Republic of Delvera
2018[edit | edit source]
- His Grace, Count Lucas of Orange, Count Eichweiss.
- His Highness, Gregor MacGregor, Cazique of Poyais, posthumously.
2019[edit | edit source]
2020[edit | edit source]
- His August Majesty, Prince Lucas of Woestein, Stadhouder of Mauricia.
- His Imperial Majesty, Leonardo, Emperor of Villa-Alicia.
- His Grace, Lucas Willem Victor, Count of Woestein-Majerkreek.
- His Majesty, Thomas, King of Quinta Velha.
- His Grace, Bruno Vital, Baron of Serinhaem.
- His Highness, Infante Lucas Fridericus Wilhelmus von Woestein.
- His Grace, Lucas Marco d'Aviano Tomé, Duke of Albuquerque.
- His Grace, David Klebis, Sovereign of the Order of the Lateran Knights.
- His Majesty, Arthur II, King of Ebenthal.
- His Grace, Karel Frans Ferdinand Leopold, Baron of Babenberg.
- Her Royal Highness, Maria, Princess of Sildavia.