Order of St. Paul
|Most Excellent Order of St. Paul|
Mais Excelente Ordem de São Paulo
|Cross of the Order of St. Paul|
|Awarded by the|
Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia
|Motto||Non ducor, duco|
I am not led, I lead
|Awarded for||At the monarch's pleasure|
|Grand Master||Emperor-King Oscar|
|Grades (w/ post-nominals)||Knight / Dame|
|Last induction||25 December 2022|
|Next (higher)||Order of St. Peter|
|Next (lower)||Order of the Enameled Cross|
|Ribbon of the Order of St. Paul|
The Order of St. Paul is a dynastic order of knighthood founded in Persenburg by King Oscar of Ruthenia in 2014. The current Grand Master of the Order is also its founder, the Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia.
Origin[edit | edit source]
Established on 25 November 2014, the Order was the third honor created in the kingdom, recalling the tradition and principles of Knights of Saint John, order created during the Crusades and than, remebering the Crusader ancestry of his paternal family. The motto is Non ducor, duco., Latin for I am not led, I lead. The motto of the Order refer to the motto of City of São Paulo, where the Emperor-King was born. During the period in which Ruthenia was only one kingdom, the award was granted only thirteen times.
When the Empire was founded and immediately after the signing of the Karno-Ruthenian Compromise of 2016, the Order of St. Peter became the fourth most important honor in precedence of Karnia-Ruthenia.
Precedence and privileges[edit | edit source]
Knights and Ladies of the Order are assigned positions in the order of precedence, just after the Knights of the Order of St. Peter. Wives, sons, daughters and daughters-in-law of Knights of the Order of St. Paul also feature on the order of precedence; relatives of Dames of St. Paul, however, are not assigned any special precedence. Generally, individuals can derive precedence from their fathers or husbands, but not from their mothers or wives.
After the establisment of Karnia-Ruthenia, the prefixes of "Sir" for Knights and "Lady" for the Dames was abolished. When an individual is entitled to use multiple post-nominal letters, "EKSP" for Knights or "ELSP" for Dames, altering the old post-nominal "KSPA" for Knights and "LSPA" for Dames. Knights and Dames may encircle their arms with the circlet of the Order.
Grand Masters of the Order[edit | edit source]
2014 - current[edit | edit source]
Recipients[edit | edit source]
2014[edit | edit source]
- His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke Ari of Karnia-Ruthenia
- Her Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduchess Denise of Karnia-Ruthenia
- His Highness, Grand Duke Christian of Letzembourg
- His Imperial Highness, Grand Duke Julian of Lundenwic
- His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Alexander IV of Pavlov (revoked)
His Majesty, King Peter II of Santa Cruz
2015[edit | edit source]
- His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William I of Unironia
- His Royal Highness, Duke Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer of Libertia
- Her Royal Highness, Duchess Tânya Correa d'Ornellas of Libertia
- His Grace, Count Yuri de Faria
- His Royal Highness, Prince Alexandro of Lomellina e Berenguer
- His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Emperor Stephen of the Abeldane Empire
2016[edit | edit source]
- His Excellency, Sir Benedict Baughman of Quailia
- His Highness, Prince Vincent of Hélianthis
2017[edit | edit source]
- His Illustrious Highness, Ryan, Count von Hanzel
- His Royal Highness, Grand Duke Leon of Nesti
- The Right Honourable Reverend Joseph Marx, Prime Minister of the North American Confederation
- His Royal Highness, Duke Rubens of Kürzung, Duke in Axvalley
- His Royal Majesty, King Rafael of Luna
His Princely Highness, Prince André, Këpller of Louwrensia
- His Imperial Majesty, Ivan, Kanfre of Lifreia
- His Serene Highness, Carlo, Prince of Nossia
2018[edit | edit source]
- His Most Faithful and Royal Majesty, King Marcelo of R.U.P.A.
- His Grace, Bruno Philipe de Cruz e Alexandre, Count of Olhão
- His Sovereign, Lord James of Mithras, 27th Sovereign Lord of the House of Mithras.
- His Imperial Majesty, Olivier, Emperor of Angyalistan.
- His Highness, Infante Lucas Fridericus Wilhelmus von Woestein
- His Serene Highness, Thomas, Prince Karácsony-Maryen
2019[edit | edit source]
- His Gracious Lord, Fernando, Baron Monnerat-Rodrigson.
- His Serene Highness, Freï, Prince of Lorenzburg.
- His Majesty, Athanareiks Drakarys, Thiudans Jah Reiks of New Visigothia.
His Royal Majesty, King Björn IV. His Royal Majesty, Tiago III.
2020[edit | edit source]
- His Highness, Yannick, Prince of Lochaber and Glencoe. (revoked)
- Mr. Dylan John Callahan.
- Her Excellency, Hannah Callahan, Consul of the Grand Republic of Delvera.
- His Excellency, Jordan Brizendine, President of the Grand Republic of Delvera.
- His Royal Highness, Luis Marcel, Prince of Atlia.
- His Royal Highness, Hector Andre, Prince of Atlia.
- His Highness, David Klebis, Grand Master of the Secular Order of the Lateran Knights.
- His Majesty, Matheus, King of Braspor.
- His Majesty, Louis Phillipe I, King of the Eminians.
2021[edit | edit source]
- His Grace, Mr. Augusto of Oranje and Eichweiss.
- His Grace, Mr. Heitor of Oranje and Eichweiss.
- His Majesty, Guilherme I Ítalo, King of Taslavia.
- His Majesty, Jonathan, King by the Rhine.
- His Gracious Highness, Heitor, Prince of Bruges.
- Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, Marie Elisabeth, Empress of Karnia-Ruthenia.
- His Majesty, Edward IX, King of Queensland.
His Majesty, Archie Birch, Sakom of Misberia.
- His Imperial Majesty, Leonardo, Emperor of Villa Alicia.
- His August Majesty, Prince Lucas VIII of Woestein, Stadhouder of Mauricia.
- His Royal Highness, Thomas, Duke of Saena.
- His Imperial Majesty, Ivan VII, Kanfre of Lifreia.
- His Grace, Mike, Marquis of New Charter.
2022[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Davide Della Lena.