Order of the Queen
|Order of the Queen|
Ordem da Rainha
|Insignia of the Order of the Queen|
|Awarded by the|
Empress-Queen of Karnia-Ruthenia
|Type||Order of knighthood for women|
|Eligibility||Only for women|
|Awarded for||At the monarch's pleasure for personal services of women to the Crown|
|Grades (w/ post-nominals)||Dame|
|Last induction||14 August 2019|
|Next (higher)||Order of St. Paul|
|Next (lower)||Order of the Lion|
|Ribbon of the Order of the Queen|
The Order of the Queen was a dynastic order for women founded in Persenburg by Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia in 2015 in order to commemorate his union to Paloma, Empress of Karnia. Though the Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia is technically the "Sovereign of the Orders" of the Empire, the Chief of the Order of the Queen is the reigning Empress-Queen and is intended strictly for women whose service to Karnia-Ruthenia was worthy of such high national recognition. It became dormant when Oscar I divorced Paloma of Mortenfeudt on 05 September 2019.
Origin[edit | edit source]
Established on 12 June 2015, the Order was created by Emperor-King Oscar during the period in which Ruthenia was only one kingdom and the award was granted only eleven times in this era. The Order was a gift by the micronational marriage between the Emperor-King to Princess Paloma of Mortenfeudt and the date of its creation was chosen to coincide with Valentine's Day in Brazil, where the imperial couple lives. When the Empire was founded and immediately after the signing of the Karno-Ruthenian Compromise of 2016, the Order of the Queen became the most important honor specially for women in precedence of Karnia-Ruthenia.
Precedence and privileges[edit | edit source]
The Dames of the Order are assigned positions in the order of precedence, after the Knights of the Order of St. Paul and the relatives of Dames of the order of the Queen, however, are not assigned any special precedence and there is not a post-nominal to use, being the individual known as "Dame", only.
Grand Mistress of the Order[edit | edit source]
2015 - 2019[edit | edit source]
Recipients[edit | edit source]
2015[edit | edit source]
- Her Royal Highness, Duchess Tânya Correa d'Ornellas of Libertia
- Her Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduchess Denise of Karnia-Ruthenia
- Her Highness, Princess Isabela of Gomes Abreo-Louis
- The Right Honourable Countess Louise da Câmara of Grancasa
- The Right Honourable Baroness Diana di Souza
- The Right Honourable Baroness Iris of Pacheco
- Her Royal Highness, Grand Duchess Delphine of Flandrensis
- Her Royal Majesty, Queen Anastasia of Ruritania
- Her Royal Highness, Princess Olivia of Aigues-Mortes
- Her Grace, Countess Diana Asatryan (revoked)
2016[edit | edit source]
- Her Highness, Princess Adalia of Mortenfeudt
- Ms. Irina Andrea Jacinto Sopas
- Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, Empress Alyssa of North America
- Her Highness, Princess Eutuxia of Imvrassia
- Her Majesty, Queen Aikaterini of Imvrassia
2017[edit | edit source]
- Her Royal Highness, Princess Leighan, Countess of Hanzel
- Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Eleanore of Quailia
- Her Royal Highness, Grand Duchess Julianna Elisabeth of Ruritania
- Her Royal Highness, Grand Duchess Lydia Sofia of Ruritania
- Her Royal Highness, Princess Charlotte Dorothea of Ruritania
- Her Royal Highness, Grand Duchess Catherine of Hagersbourg
- Her Royal Highness, Princess Amanda of Maryen
- Her Royal Highness, Princess Kimberly of Arecibo
2018[edit | edit source]
- Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Bruna of Réunion
- The Most Honourable Countess Barbara of Horne and Haar
- Her Imperial Majesty, Clotilde, Empress of Angyalistan
- Her Serene Highness, Élida, Princess of Iriland.
- Her Serene Highness, Amanda, Princess Karácsony-Maryen.
- Her Excellency, Ms. Hannah Callahan, President of the Grand Republic of Delvera.
- Mrs. Ginger Mensik. (posthumously)
2019[edit | edit source]
- Her Gracious Lady, Nathalia, Baroness Monnerat-Rodrigson.
- Her Royal Majesty, Wu Chai, Queen of Wong Ming.
- Her Royal Majesty, Mary, Queen of Rabbistan.
- Her Gracious Lady, Danielle, Baroness Schaf.
- Her Royal Majesty, Marie-Adélina, Queen of Legialle.
- Her Serene Highness, Lena-Birgitta, Princess of Lorenzburg
- Her Royal Majesty, Anne, Queen of Northern Barchant.
- Her Serene Highness, Marija, Princess Consort of Montescano.