Order of the Ruthenian Star
|Order of the Ruthenian Star|
Order of the Royal House
|Awarded by the King of the Ruthenians|
|Eligibility||citizens, heads of state and other distinguished foreigners|
|Awarded for||Development and strengthening of peace and cooperation between nations|
|Established||13 December 2014|
|Next (higher)||Order of the Ruthenian Crown|
|Next (lower)||Order of the Foundation of the Kingdom of Ruthenia|
Ribbon of the order
The Order of the Ruthenian Star is a decoration instituted by the order of King Oscar I of Ruthenia on 13 December 2014 and is divided into four classes. The highest class, the Ruthenian Great Star is reserved for the King of Ruthenia. The order was mostly awarded to foreign heads of state for the development and strengthening of peace and cooperation between nations.
Four classes were awarded: Ruthenian Great Star, Ruthenian Star with Sash, Ruthenian Star with Golden Wreath and Ruthenian Star on Cravat.
No appointments have been made since the 2015. So, the order is considered to became dormant.
Holders[edit | edit source]
Sovereign[edit | edit source]
Recipients[edit | edit source]
- His Majesty, King Peter II of Santa Cruz (2014), as recipient of Ruthenian Star with Sash (2014). (revoked)
- His Excelency, President Mathias Lolk Magnussen of Munkkia, as recipient of Ruthenian Star on Cravat (2015). (expelled)
- His Royal Highness, Duke Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer of Libertia, as recipient of Ruthenian Star with Sash (2015).
- Her Royal Highness, Duchess Tânya Correa d'Ornellas of Libertia, as recipient of Ruthenian Star with Sash (2015).
- His Royal Highness, Prince Alexandro of Lomellina e Berenguer, as recipient of Ruthenian Star with Sash (2015).