Rubens, Duke of Kürzung
|Duke of Kürzung|
|Rubens of Kürzung, 2019.|
|Reign||1 August 2017 - present|
|Born||18 November 1980 (?)|
Capela Nova, Brazil
|Rubens Barbosa Machado|
|Occupation||Governing Commissioner of Axvalley|
Rubens Machado also known as Duke Rubens of Kürzung, is the ruling Duke in Axvalley, being also a Karno-Ruthenian noble. He is a trusted person of Oscar I, Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia since 2009, when they first met in a parallel project.
He founded Axvalley on 20 February 2013 and was Governing Commissioner of Axvalley during the Austenasian rule until 13 July 2017, when he became a signatory of the Treaty of Kürzung, that transformed the recently independent Duchy of Axvalley a part of the Karno-Ruthenian Empire. He is also the head of the House of Kürzung. A longtime friend of the Emperor-King Oscar, the Duke already participated in the celebrations for the Empire's Day of 2017 in his new capacity as hereditary ruler within Karnia-Ruthenia.
Titles, styles and honours[edit | edit source]
|Monarchical styles of|
Rubens, Duke of Kürzung in Axvalley
|Reference style||His Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
Titles and styles[edit | edit source]
- 20 February 2013 - 13 July 2017: His Excellency, Governing Comissioner of Axvalley, Commander of the Austenasian Order.
- 01 August 2017 - present: His Royal Highness, Rubens, Duke of Kürzung, Duke in Axvalley.
Full style[edit | edit source]
His Royal Highness, Rubens, Duke of Kürzung and Duke in Axvalley.
Honors[edit | edit source]
Karno-Ruthenian decorations[edit | edit source]
- Knight of the Royal Order of St. Stephen.
- Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter.
- Knight of the Most Excellent Order of St. Paul.
- Knight First Class of the Order of the Lion.