Yuri de Faria
|Yuri de Faria|
|Yuri de Faria, 2021.|
05 February 2015 - 01 February 2016
06 February 2015 - 27 June 2015
|Successor||Archduke Ari of Karnia|
06 January 2015 - 30 May 2017
|Successor||Michael, Grand Duke of Nordinsel|
|Born||27 October 1990|
São Paulo, Brazil
|Political party||Objectivist Party|
|Alma mater||Universite of São Paulo|
|Service/branch|| Karno-Ruthenian Navy|
Royal Navy of Ruthenia
|In service||2015 - 2017|
2021 - present
|Rank||Grand Admiral of the Royal Navy|
|Battles/wars||Lundener Civil War|
|Awards||RKSS, KSPE, EKSP, LCWM|
Yuri de Faria is a Karno-Ruthenian politician, diplomat, military and nobleman. He was the first Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Finances and Household of Ruthenia and also was Ruthenian Minister of Immigration and Leader of the House of Representatives. After a hiatus from 2017 to 2021, he returned to the Empire, dedicating himself to his carreer on Karno-Ruthenian Navy.
Life and Micronationalism[edit | edit source]
Yuri de Faria was born on 27 October 1990, in São Paulo, Brazil. He is a Anglican and was graduated in History in 2012 in the prestigious University of São Paulo, one of the best universities in Latin America. He always showed a great interest of History and Politics and became involved in various macronational political groups until become a member of the Ruthenian Government.
He is well know for being the creator of the Ruthenian Mark during his tenure as Minister of Finances and Household in 2014. After a short hiatus, he returned to micronationalism and ran the first elections of the Kingdom of Ruthenia in which he emerged victorious after 60% of voters choosed him to be the Leader of the House of Representatives of the Royal Diet of Ruthenia. A week before the election, he founded the Objectivist Party, which became the largest party of Karno-Ruthenian Empire at the time.
He served as Grand Admiral in Lundener Civil War and also as the Chief of Staff of the Imperial and Royal Armed Forces, being awarded with the Lundener Civil War Intervention Medal at the end of the conflict. On 22 July 2016, due personal questions, he request to the Emperor-King to be released from his duties. He left his governamental positions on the same day.
On 16 November 2021, he had a meeting with the Emperor. They talked for some hours and recognizing the ever present interest of Faria in the imperial affairs, he decided to return to Karnia-Ruthenia in 19 November 2021, when he was restored to his position in the Karno-Ruthenian Navy, but had two of his titles of nobility, the ones of Count de Faria and second Duke of Grevenia, revoked and received a new title, the one of Margrave Leuchtfeuer.
Titles, styles and honours[edit | edit source]
Titles and styles[edit | edit source]
- 05 February 2015 - 19 November 2021: The Right Honourable Count de Faria and Duke of Grevenia.
- 19 November 2021 - present: His Illustrious Highness, Margrave Leuchtfeuer.
Full style[edit | edit source]
His Illustrious Highness, Margrave Leuchtfeuer.
Honors[edit | edit source]
Karno-Ruthenian decorations[edit | edit source]
- Knight of the Royal Order of St. Stephen
- Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
- Knight of the Most Excellent Order of St. Paul
- Knight of the Order of St. George
- Lundener Civil War Intervention Medal
Military Commands[edit | edit source]
- Chief of Staff of Imperial and Royal Navy: 10 March 2016 - 30 May 2017
- Grand Admiral of the Imperial and Royal Navy - 06 January 2015 - present
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ "ECONOMY: A MISSION FOR THE EMPIRE.", Imperial and Royal Government, 09 February 2018.
- ↑ Imperial Decree n. 035-2016, about the resignation of the Leader of the House of Representatives and other measures; 22 July 2016.
- ↑ Imperial and Royal Decree n. 221-2021, a bill to revoke titles, restore military rank and grant title of nobility